♥ This makes an awesome little gift ♥
This is a cute zebra print hair clip bow.
1. To start this project you will be needing the following materials, scissors,
fabric of your choice color, if you like it in two colors or not, a bobby pin,
2. Cut the fabric in 4" x 3" inches the body part, then the small piece for the middle cut it 4" x 2" inches. This part of the middle have to be sewed like you see here, the pin is marking where you need to sew and the way across the long side.
3. Fold the body fabric for and sew on by starting in the middle of the fabric sew around in a square like the fabric, when you get to the begining where you started to sew before getting to the end, you have to leave an opening of about 1 1/2" inch so you can bring the fabric inside out. When you finish sewing this piece before bringing it insdie out, cut the corner a bit and all the extra fabric around.
4. You can see here the parts that are sewed, in the large piece in the middle theres an opening that you have to leave. So then you can bring out the right side out, and then sew together that opening to finish the bow, in the small piece you need to cut on the side that is not sew with your scissor cut just a very small cut on the edge of the top like you see here, so you can turn it inside out with a bobby pin...
5. Heres how it will look after you have sewed and turn over.
The little piece of fabric that is to hold the bow together, you have to handsew right in the middle of the bow, maybe you need to cut the piece a little bit so it wont be too long to fold over the bow. Sew it in the back side of the bow,
~Make your cute little bow for you or for a gift~
Please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed the tutorial or if you have any questions. If you decide to make your own whale pillow, please let me know and send me a pic for my personal collection! I would love to see what you make.
If anyone need more instructions please do so and let me know, and I will be happy to help you..
my email is email@example.com ♥
sew in love with craft is happy to see you here...♥
more tutorial projects at
~My love for craft is the reason I am here, ~
to show what I know and do it with love,
your visit here really makes me very
happy, I enjoy every minute with you here,
get inspire and make your own cute stuff.
I will be Happy to show you what I know and learned.
~Thank you for visiting , please Join and follow me~