~Happy 4th of July~
I want to say to all my dear friends and family to
enjoy this day with alot of happines and hope.
We are all here for a purpose,
let that purpose in you bring the best of you.
Go and do wonderful and lovely things,
enjoy this day with faith and love,
with happiness that your alive.
with thankfulness and gratefulness
to what you have.
We live in a Beautiful Country and we
should painted with love..♥
1. This is a great decorative idea for your home or yard for the 4th of July.
You will be needing only a few things,
2. hemp fabric
3. cotton fabric 4th of July print
4. Hemp string
5. Glue gun
6. a sewing machine or handmade is find too.
2. Here are all the materials you need, and the pattern, you can cut this pattern on your own shape. You can cut them in 3" x3" inch and the heart to be a size to fit the square hemp. Cut a piece of hemp string 50" inches long.
3. If you sew it with the machine heres an example.
4. Here is the glue gun and the garland example, glue it in the back side, just a bit will do good, when you glue it hold it a few seconds and blow air to dry quick, be careful with the glue gun hot.
5. The garland is 50" inches long, that comes to around 4' feet 1/2. When you finish the onlt thing to do is make a small knot leaving a circle on each end of the string to hang it anywhere. It makes on awesome garland decor.
~Have a Happy 4th of July~
Please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed the tutorial or if you have any questions. If you decide to make your own whale pillow, please let me know and send me a pic for my personal collection! I would love to see what you make.
If anyone need more instructions please do so and let me know, and I will be happy to help you..
my email is firstname.lastname@example.org ♥
sew in love with craft is happy to see you here...♥
more tutorial projects at
~My love for craft is the reason I am here, ~
to show what I know and do it with love,
your visit here really makes me very
happy, I enjoy every minute with you here,
get inspire and make your own cute stuff.
I will be Happy to show you what I know and learned.
~Thank you for visiting , please Join and follow me~